Why Sailor Moon Drops is harder (but better) than Candy Crush


Shoutout to my fellow unapologetic weebs pretending it's 3:30 on a Tuesday and you ran in from the bus and slammed that remote to Cartoon Network to watch your favorite Sailor Scouts fight evil and win love. Yes, the Sailor Moon game has overtaken Candy Crush as my preferred phone timewaster, and I used to be a Candy Crush expert/hardcore addict, so I know a few things.

I have determined in the course of my play that SailorDrops is the harder of the two games, but also the more interesting. Some features I prefer in Candy Crush and some in Sailor Moon Drops, but ultimately it is more challenging. Here's why it's a tougher game:
What are your thoughts on Sailor Moon Drops? Overall I love the game and I'm really enjoying some of the newer level designs. The Diana one is my favorite. Leave a comment and tell me!

Img src http://isshou-ni.net/smcmoon2.html

Labels: , , , ,